Motorized tapered roller modular curve conveyor for handling empty or loaded pallets. Tapered rollers ensure a safe and quiet transport of the load, keeping it balanced all time, so lateral bars are practically dispensable.
Compact, modular design, at the same time it is smart, assembled by screws. Low maintenance costs. Allow quick access to inspection or replacement of pieces.
• Robust, solid structure assembled by screws and made of galvanized steel in
thicknesses of 3 and 6 mm.
• Thermoplastic supporting feet for attachment, level and height are adjustable.
• D-50/100 mm metallic tapered roller.
• Step by step roller transmission torque by chain.
• Gear motor of direct transmission and fixed velocity. Installed power: 1,1 Kw.
• Structural features by load progressing guides, about 50 mm on the roll.
• Structure finish:
– In pickled steel, painted in RAL colours of your choice.
– In AISI-304-AISI-316 stainless steel.
• Set of brackets for detectors.
• Telescopic metal legs.
• Full automation for integration into an automatic line.
Request for quotation