Roller modular conveyor driven by step by step transmission torque by chain for handling empty or loaded pallets. Smooth and ongoing load progress on the conveyor. Extensive possibilities of manufacturing in accessories as in qualities.
Compact, modular design, totally expandable, assembled by screws. Low maintenance costs. Allow quick access to inspection or replacement of rollers and chains.
• Robust, solid structure assembled by screws and made of galvanized steel in
thicknesses of 3 and 6 mm.
• Thermoplastic supporting feet for attachment, level and height are adjustable.
• D-89 mm zinc, metallic rollers of 3 mm thickness with head of double metallic
• Drive unit of direct transmission and fixed velocity, with bi-directional progress.
• Installed power: 0,75kw.
• Maximum load: 1200 kg.
• Adjustable pallet guides.
• Structure finish:
– In pickled steel, painted in RAL colours of your choice.
– In AISI-304-AISI-316 stainless steel.
• Guide rollers.
• Telescopic metal legs.
• Set of brackets for detectors.
• Full automation for integration into an automatic line.
Request for quotation